Just started deploying iPad's throughout my workplace and have a few queries if anyone with more experience can help please.
1. Is there any way of locking down the device to allow me to set a lock code pin number on the device, but not allow my end users to turn the pin facility off? Almost like an administrator security pin number? We need to secure the devices but not allow our end users to turn the Pin passcode lock requirement off?
2. I want to set up the devices with 2 free apps before handing the device on to my user base. To do this, i am using a generic itunes account to install the apps, then unlinking the generic itunes account from the device, thus allowing the users to then create their own itunes account if they so wish.
3. Does anyone know of an iPad adapter that will allow hdmi, vga, and usb input, all in one box or adapter?
4. Weve had countless problems with our corporate proxy and the ipad apps not being proxy aware. Were currently trying to implement transparent proxying with mac address control. Is this the BEST way to get around this massive problem?
5. How good is mobicontrol for iOS? Is it a MDM?
Thanks very much in advance