Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Just received a jailbroken iPad

This is a discussion on Just received a jailbroken iPad within the iPad Hacking forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi everyone, sorry if this isn't the right place for this but I don't see a more applicable forum. I was just given a jailbroken ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    12481
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2

    Just received a jailbroken iPad

    Hi everyone, sorry if this isn't the right place for this but I don't see a more applicable forum.

    I was just given a jailbroken iPad (no 3G unfortunately). Had a few questions:

    1. What are some good Cydia apps?
    2. Is there anywhere good to get AppStore apps for free?
    3. Is there anywhere good to get apps other than Cydia?

    The last two questions I care more about, as I already found a few pages with Cydia suggestions.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    10084
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    44
    1.) Backgrounder, Full Force, make it mine, apt backup, wifi sync
    2.) Shouldn't really be talking about getting the app store apps for free on here as I think thats against the rules. But google hackulous and do a bit of reading.
    3.) Rock

    Also remember to backup your SHSH, or simply have Cydia "make your life easier".....

    Congrats on the new ipad, youll definitely love it..........

  4. #3
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    12481
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    Oh, my bad, didn't realize that. And thanks.

  5. #4
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    6696
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    187
    How do I backup my shsh with cydia? Where are they backed up to? How would I use them in the future? Tia.


    Quote Originally Posted by lrg32 View Post
    1.) Backgrounder, Full Force, make it mine, apt backup, wifi sync
    2.) Shouldn't really be talking about getting the app store apps for free on here as I think thats against the rules. But google hackulous and do a bit of reading.
    3.) Rock

    Also remember to backup your SHSH, or simply have Cydia "make your life easier".....

    Congrats on the new ipad, youll definitely love it..........

  6. #5
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    8907
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by pego99 View Post
    How do I backup my shsh with cydia? Where are they backed up to? How would I use them in the future? Tia.

    How to Backup and Save SHSH Blob (ECID Hash) of iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad (AutoSHSH Grabber and Firmware Umbrella) My Digital Life

  7. #6
    Banned
    Member #
    8935
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    203
    You do know that you can get the app store apps from the app store right? Just because you are jailbroken doesn't mean you are banned from using the legit app store.

  8. #7
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    8675
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    You do know that you can get the app store apps from the app store right? Just because you are jailbroken doesn't mean you are banned from using the legit app store.
    I agree with you, I think allot of people think that by jailbreak they now have a hacked ipad/iphone and can no longer go to itunes app store etc, not realizing the jailbreak does non of this, it actually gives you more choice, once the masses realize this just about everyone will jailbreak it,


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone order and received an iPad from apple.com recently?
    By amphibious in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 09:26 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 09:35 AM
  3. Finally received the iPad Camera Connection Kit today.
    By Saundman in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:46 PM
  4. Amazon order not received!
    By SweetPoison in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:29 PM