Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Jailbroken iPad 3.2.1 can't install crack app

This is a discussion on Jailbroken iPad 3.2.1 can't install crack app within the iPad Hacking forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak my iPad fw.3.2.1. It now looks like everything is ok. I can see Cydia but when I try to install ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    12133
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1

    Jailbroken iPad 3.2.1 can't install crack app

    I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak my iPad fw.3.2.1. It now looks like everything is ok. I can see Cydia but when I try to install app in Cydia, I'll see the error message "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

    Also, I tried to install crack app downloaded from internet through iTunes, and it cannot be sync into the iPad. Can anyone help what happened?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    3851
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,366
    This is illegal, no help here

  4. #3
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    8316
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Is it? I would just restore and re-crack. See if that works

  5. #4
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    2824
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by MikesTooLz View Post
    This is illegal, no help here
    How is it illegal?

    Jailbreaking was made legal 7/26: Now legal in the U.S.: Jailbreaking your iPhone, ripping a DVD for educational purposes

  6. #5
    Banned
    Member #
    8935
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by GiPad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikesTooLz View Post
    This is illegal, no help here
    How is it illegal?

    Jailbreaking was made legal 7/26: Now legal in the U.S.: Jailbreaking your iPhone, ripping a DVD for educational purposes
    Because a "cracked app" is a pirated application. Just because jailbreaking is legal doesn't mean that you can go and install thousands of dollars of apps for free through installous. People expect money for their hard work on these apps, not to have them pirated/stolen.

  7. #6
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    11048
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    104
    Derrr! It's not the jailbreaking that's illegal, it's cracked apps. Jailbreaking gets a bad rap because people who have never done it assume it's only for cracked apps. And that's far from the truth.

  8. #7
    Administrator
    Member #
    1
    Liked
    36 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,285
    We allow open discussions on Jailbreaking and Cydia, however we don't allow discussions on pirating apps.

  9. #8
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    2824
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksane View Post
    Derrr! It's not the jailbreaking that's illegal, it's cracked apps. Jailbreaking gets a bad rap because people who have never done it assume it's only for cracked apps. And that's far from the truth.
    No need to be a dick about it. It was a question.

  10. #9
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    2824
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiPad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikesTooLz View Post
    This is illegal, no help here
    How is it illegal?

    Jailbreaking was made legal 7/26: Now legal in the U.S.: Jailbreaking your iPhone, ripping a DVD for educational purposes
    Because a "cracked app" is a pirated application. Just because jailbreaking is legal doesn't mean that you can go and install thousands of dollars of apps for free through installous. People expect money for their hard work on these apps, not to have them pirated/stolen.
    Ahh...got it...thanks

  11. #10
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    11590
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7
    install app synch 4.0 from cydia, that will sort it for you


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. re-install applications to my new ipad
    By Fahad in forum iPad FAQ
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:06 PM
  2. FullForce Will Not Install
    By 60DegreeVVT in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:29 PM

Search tags for this page

cannot install apps on jailbroken ipad
,
crack ipad
,
crack ipad 1
,
crack ipad 3
,

how to crack ipad

,
how to crack ipad 1
,
install an app hack on my jailbroken ipad1 5.0
,

ipad crack

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread