Im coming from Android hacking to iOs and I am a well known developer there and have a lot of experience with jailbreak/root/hack. I have a few questions about jailbreaking with iOs on the ipad.
1. I'm seeing that there is only 1 way to jailbreak 3.2.1...with that browser hack. Is that the only way? ]
2. Once you jailbreak, do you only get the cydia app? thats all? Once u download Cydia is that all you need?
3. Cydia - what exactly is it? is it a base of all the apps you can get?
4. How do you download themes once you jailbreak?
5. Does JBing slow your phone or does it seem the same/faster?
6. Do you have to make a backup of your files/music/contacts?
7. Is there anyway to brick? If you do...do you just restore it with Itunes?
8. Best bricked apps that i need?
-anything else i should now? what is the shssh or w/e?