Good Afternoon All -
I've got an iPad 2 Wifi 32gb on 5.01 which is jailbroken. Currently, I'm having a few issues with it to where I'd usually reinstall iOs & the jailbreak, but can't seeing as currently having 5.01 blobs don't allow you to do this + there's no JB for 5.1.
Therefore, I'm trying to find a way to possibly fix these issues without an iOS reinstall.
The Issues I'm Having Are...
- iPad slow / slow to respond to commands when in Springboard - In App seems fine
- Bluetooth in Settings ion greyed out - cannot turn on or off
- Complete reboots take me directly to safe mode. I must then respring to get it 100% up
Fixes I've Thought Of...
- Uninstalling all Cydia apps at once, then reinstalling them
- Using commands in the Reset menu (Reset All Settings, Erase All Content and Settings, etc) Don't know how this would work with jailbroken iPad.
The last thing I want to do is make it worse or to the point where I have no choice but to reinstall iOS. Then, I'd have to go to 5.1 and loose my jailbreak altogether.
Any ideas? Thanks!