I have my friends iPad 1 3G 64gb. He was trying to upgrade to iOS 5.0(something) from 4.3.5, during the upgrade he got error 37. He gave me the iPad to fix it. (He is a nub when I come to this.)
So far I tried the following
1. Restoring from iTunes 3 or 4 times (I used both mac and win computers nothing helps)
2. Custom restore to downgrade back to 4.3.5 (getting 3194 error because it has iOS5 already)
3. Custom restore to 5.0.1/5.0 nothing works same issue error 37.
4. I tried redsn0w to jailbreak… didn’t work.
5. I tried to boot/fix from redsn0w… still nothing
iPad has black screen and it’s in DPU mode all the time. As far as I know firmware is corrupted
Anyone has some suggestions what should I do. Did anyone fix this issue?