In a nutshell, I need help! This is what happen:
- Bought an used ipad1, 4.3.5 jail broken.
- Attempted to downgrade to 4.3.3 by using tinyumbrella, then itunes, selected the 4.3.3restore.ipsw and thing ran smooth (at least it looked like that). The ipad never turned back on!
- After finished, itunes gave a message indicating that found an ipad in DFU, ready to restored. I tried turning it back on, doing a had reset and even using RecBoot, but it wont come back.
- Everytime I connect it, itunes will recognize it with the pop-up "Ipad needs to be restored before using". I tried restoring back to 4.3.5 but then it tells me that itunes can't contact the update server.
- Then I tried the pwnage tool, did the whole process step-by-step, but no luck. I looks like it installs the firmware but after completed, it wont turn on.
Side note: I was completely unaware of ther SHSH blobs until after the fact, im pretty sure this doesn't make things any easier...
Please help me restore it!