Greetings from Australia, i was wondering if someone could help me with the high blood pressure im getting from my iPad :P
Before flaming me about a million sites covering this, i know, but im somewhat at a loss as the last two days of constant searching have helped none.
- The iPad remains black, yet recognised as recovery mode via iTunes.
- Attempting to restore via apple, or custom (shift+restore) gives a whole range of errors, most commonly (1600 and 3194)
- Before trouble i had 4.2.1 Jailbroken (Everything fine)
- Wanted to update to 4.3.3 to see "jailbreakme" website in action.
- Used TinyUmbrella to get it to validate the install
- 100% restored, itunes tells me its rebooting but dosent, and am faced with a (iTunes have detected an iPad in recovery mode....)
So far, trying to restore it to ANY version doesnt work, iTunes sprays out errors everywhere. Not even giving up and letting iTunes update me to the latest 4.3.5 works!?
So to get anywhere now, i have to use iReb to first exploit it, have TinyUmbrella server running, and then i can restore firmware in iTunes, but on reboot, it just goes into DFU. No apple logo, no nothing, just black, but still recognised by itunes, iReb, Redsn0w etc.
As a last resort i also tried to 'Fix Recovery' in TinyUmbrella, which successfully runs the greenpois0n exploit, but gets me no further than previously mentioned.
If one of you sharp minded techies could tell me where i should be looking, some uses for my new paper weight, that would be fantastic.