First, Thanks in advance...
Heres what I've done in a nutshell.
Bought Ipad 1 on 3.2.2 and then used Itunes Shift+Restore and pointed it towards a 4.3.3.ipsw I downloaded. I had to have TU's server running in the back ground, and used Ireb to push the device into DFU mode. Update went fine and Itunes told me the device would reboot and I'd see it in a few. Well it came up as an ipad in recovery mode.
I did this over and over again to no avail. Then downloaded red snow and re did my upgrade, then used redsnow, I got to the picture on the ipad of the pineapple with installing bundles, and it froze for a few mins. So I pressed home and power to reboot the phone it and when right back into dfu mode.
So I then researched some more and figured out that I could use redsnow to boot tethered. I did this and finally I had my ipad back, momentarily that is. Upon powering off the device it went back into dfu mode. I re did this process over and over again and I couldn't get any different results. Last time I got the ipad up I went to itunes and tried to do a system restore to 4.3.5 through itunes and it gave me the same deal, went straight to dfu mode....
I got this ipad up at 2pm, its now 11, and ive been doing nothing but research and finally have resorted to asking for a helping hand. I have extensive knowledge of android devices but this is my first ios device owned. PLEASE tell me I dont have a brick.
Now when I do anything like restores or running red snow I get absolutely nothing on the screen of the ipad.