Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

GrayWolf's Official Jailbreak Tweak & Hack List

This is a discussion on GrayWolf's Official Jailbreak Tweak & Hack List within the iPad Hacking forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; :Putting on official OT hat: Have you made sure that you downloaded the app for the iPad? You should have seen/gotten 5-Row Keyboard for iPad ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    13576
    Liked
    1454 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Western NY state (USA)
    Posts
    11,066
    :Putting on official OT hat:

    Have you made sure that you downloaded the app for the iPad? You should have seen/gotten 5-Row Keyboard for iPad. That's the one that works...

    If you did, try a complete reboot. If that doesn't work, try an uninstall/reinstall of the tweak. Sometimes, you gotta tell that iPad who's boss!

    Let us know how it goes.

    Marilyn
    Space Gray 32GB WiFi-only iPad Air & Black 32GB iPhone 5 (both jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 w/evasi0n7)
    * * * PLEASE READ * * * Forum Rules * * * Hacking Section Rules * * * PLEASE READ * * *

  2. Ads


  3. #32
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    48372
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    D
    Posts
    281
    Thanks.

    Yes, it is the ipad version. Now, when I choose the 5 rows theme and go to another part on settings, the theme defaults back to its original one. Then everytime I want to get out of settings it makes my ipad to reboot.

    There has to be a conflict with some other tweak, but in the meantime I will uninstall it to be on the safe side.

    Thanks,
    G

  4. #33
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    So you select it in winterboard, respring. Go to settings, keyboard, International keyboards, English, and tap on 5row. You don't have to respiring or reboot after that.

  5. #34
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    80087
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzoladz
    Thanks.

    Yes, it is the ipad version. Now, when I choose the 5 rows theme and go to another part on settings, the theme defaults back to its original one. Then everytime I want to get out of settings it makes my ipad to reboot.

    There has to be a conflict with some other tweak, but in the meantime I will uninstall it to be on the safe side.

    Thanks,
    G
    i'm betting we had the same problem. do you have the ikey ex showing in settings? if yes, you didn't install the correct app, so you should search for it in cydia using the exact words given by graywolf. if not, i'll be as stumped as you are lol!
    iPad2 3G 64GB
    SHSH 4.3.3
    JB
    Manila, Phil

  6. #35
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    48372
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    D
    Posts
    281
    I gave it one more go, and I did manage to set it up.

    But the ipad started being too unstable and it continued respringing every now and then. I know remember that that is the reason why I had uninstalled winterboard a while ago.

    Thank you all, I may try again at a later stage.

  7. #36
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    83480
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    198
    You should add Black Keyboard. It's a very nice and slick keyboard tweak. Check it out, it's free.
    Oh, and there's SpringBlockBreaker, not free. I think it's 1.99 or something, but very cool.
    They say a car represents your personality. I have no car.

  8. #37
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by pEAcEmAKeR View Post
    You should add Black Keyboard. It's a very nice and slick keyboard tweak. Check it out, it's free.
    Oh, and there's SpringBlockBreaker, not free. I think it's 1.99 or something, but very cool.
    I have black keyboard and I thought it was on there. I guess not.

  9. #38
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    48372
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    D
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzoladz
    I gave it one more go, and I did manage to set it up.

    But the ipad started being too unstable and it continued respringing every now and then. I know remember that that is the reason why I had uninstalled winterboard a while ago.

    Thank you all, I may try again at a later stage.
    Ok, some progress on this. I have learnt that 5-row keyboard conflicts with smartscreen and ifile, and I have both apps. So I uninstalled the 3 of them and then reinstalled 5-row first, folllowed by the other 2 and it worked ok.

    However, now it does not let me run iphone apps with Retinapad enabled...nearly there.

  10. #39
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzoladz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzoladz
    I gave it one more go, and I did manage to set it up.

    But the ipad started being too unstable and it continued respringing every now and then. I know remember that that is the reason why I had uninstalled winterboard a while ago.

    Thank you all, I may try again at a later stage.
    Ok, some progress on this. I have learnt that 5-row keyboard conflicts with smartscreen and ifile, and I have both apps. So I uninstalled the 3 of them and then reinstalled 5-row first, folllowed by the other 2 and it worked ok.

    However, now it does not let me run iphone apps with Retinapad enabled...nearly there.
    I have retinapad and ifile and 5row and no problems with retinapad.

  11. #40
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Added about 10 more.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Official iPad Owners List
    By JohnnyApple in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 564
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:06 AM
  2. Official Student App List
    By Premium1337 in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:00 PM
  3. Lose Official VLC after Jailbreak?
    By jdobson in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:57 PM
  4. Official iPad Pre-order List
    By JohnnyApple in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:35 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:13 PM

Search tags for this page

airblue
,
airblue crack
,

airblue gps crack

,

airblue gps cracked

,
airblue sharing crack
,

airblue sharing cracked

,
airblue sharing hack
,
graywolf
Click on a term to search for related topics.