Are you currently running a TTS server from tiny umbrella otherwise if I'm correct iTunes will not let you use an older firmware.
Ok so now your right I don't get it. :P Correct me if I'm wrong. So I can try and further help you.
1. Your iPad apps were crashing.
2. You assumed it was a jailbreak problem.
3. You decided to completely restore it.
4. You downloaded the appropriate firmware.
5. After plugging in the iPad to your computer via USB you put the iPad into DFU/Restore mode.
6. After shift clicking and locating the firmware it starts.
7. Somewhere along the way it freezes on the IPAD THE STAUS BAR FREEZES.
8. It then restarts somehow and that is the part were I'm really confused a picture if available would be AMAZING.
Last edited by TheOriginalHacker; 11-11-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Last edited by TheOriginalHacker; 11-11-2011 at 07:38 PM.
You apple sources is set to a cydia server go into tiny umbrella. Under the advanced tab make sure set hosts to cydia on exit is unchecked. Close tiny umbrella and try again.
Waaaahhhhh if your jailbroken i think you should avoid or never hit restore button... Same thing happens to me when i hit restore... this should be a caution to jailbroken devices "DON'T HIT RESTORE/ RESTART OR YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DEVICE ON STUCK OR WILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER JB" just like i, long time waitingOriginally Posted by imransazeez
Last edited by Mickey330; 11-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.