An iPad n00b here. Recently got iPad 1 (Wi-fi only)with 4.2.1 installed and JB-ed it. Now have loads of apps etc. installed on the iPad. A big comic collection in Comiczeal too. Regularly sync it with iTunes. Now wanna update to 4.3.1-JB.
Have some doubts:
1) Anyway I can retain the JB apps so that a simple sync with iTunes post JB-ing will install them automatically ?
2) Have loads of comics in Comiczeal. Do I have to retransfer them after updating or a simple sync will set them as before ?
3) Will the gamecenter achievements be gone after updating ? Also would the levels still stay open or will have to play them from starting ?
4) Any method of making a list of all the apps installed so that I can reinstall them in case they don't sync up.
5) Is the 4.3.1 browser speed up noticeably faster than the previous ones ?
6) Can anybody please link me to a thread showing the best apps for Cydia ?