Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

What will be your first (3) movies,apps & pictures you load?

This is a discussion on What will be your first (3) movies,apps & pictures you load? within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; As the final countdown begins & none of us deliver a productive days work due to the energy of boring our coworkers to death with ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    1327
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    270

    Red face What will be your first (3) movies,apps & pictures you load?

    As the final countdown begins & none of us deliver a productive days work due to the energy of boring our coworkers to death with the "10 reasons I'm not coming to work on Monday because I just got my iPad" routine...

    What will be your first (3):

    1. Movies
    2. Apps
    3. Pictures

    ...You load onto your blessed "me" Pad?

    For me: Movies - Up, Lawnmower Man, Transformers 2
    Apps - Bento, Mancing Dolecules, Home Routines
    Pictures - Images of South Africa

    Your turn...
    iPhotograph... <APRIL 3RD OWNER> Big Karma & Be Ez

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    1042
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    1. District 9, Up (haven't seen either)
    2. Flashcards, iTranslate (for Spanish class)
    3. Pics from my Bahamas trip i'm taking next week!
    Last edited by tehBrad; 03-29-2010 at 08:11 PM.

  4. #3
    iPad Master!
    Member #
    1561
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    307
    Movies will depend on what I am in the mood for. In fact it may not be any movies, maybe I'll rewatch seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Man Men LOL

    Apps, Macgourmet, pages, ibooks will be the first 3

    pictures, definitely my wallpaper folder.


  5. #4
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    1685
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    westcoast
    Posts
    800
    my is apps for the programs items
    -x-game apps-x-chess -hoyle board and puzzle-hoyle casino-hoyle card games
    -x-home and learning apps-dvd library unit-book collection library program
    -x-music about 10.gbs of music i like from the large music collection i have ..i have allready made up the song and track list for the music i want to go on to the unit for peronasl enjoyment ..
    along with a really good wallpaper unit ..

  6. #5
    Administrator
    Member #
    1
    Liked
    36 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,286
    Nice! Are you taking the iPad to the Bahamas with ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehBrad View Post
    1. District 9, Up (haven't seen either)
    2. Flashcards, iTranslate (for Spanish class)
    3. Pics from my Bahamas trip i'm taking next week!

  7. #6
    Administrator
    Member #
    1
    Liked
    36 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,286
    I'll probably load some TV episodes (complete seasons) on mine: Entourage, 24, Dexter, and then probably to have to throw something for the wife to watch.. Trueblood

  8. #7
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    1042
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by iDan View Post
    Nice! Are you taking the iPad to the Bahamas with ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehBrad View Post
    1. District 9, Up (haven't seen either)
    2. Flashcards, iTranslate (for Spanish class)
    3. Pics from my Bahamas trip i'm taking next week!
    I was considering it but i figured i would have to get insurance to make sure it doesn't get stolen from my hotel room (i know i have a safe but i'm still uncomfortable) Also i would have to buy the wall plug accessory which to me is a big waste of money...
    Therefore i settled on taking my iTouch and plus i'll have my Crackberry

  9. #8
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    1284
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by tehBrad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iDan View Post
    Nice! Are you taking the iPad to the Bahamas with ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehBrad View Post
    1. District 9, Up (haven't seen either)
    2. Flashcards, iTranslate (for Spanish class)
    3. Pics from my Bahamas trip i'm taking next week!
    I was considering it but i figured i would have to get insurance to make sure it doesn't get stolen from my hotel room (i know i have a safe but i'm still uncomfortable) Also i would have to buy the wall plug accessory which to me is a big waste of money...
    Therefore i settled on taking my iTouch and plus i'll have my Crackberry
    In the box
    iPad
    Dock Connector to USB Cable
    10W USB Power Adapter
    Documentation

    Comes with the power adapter

  10. #9
    Max
    Max is offline
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    455
    Liked
    61 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    345
    Matrix, Gran Torino, Million dollar baby and Avatar (dont ask!)

    Pages, Photogene, NOVA, Minigore

    My workportfolio (Im a tattoo artist since 1988)

    Jazz
    http://www.ipadforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic455_4.gif

  11. #10
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    1327
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Matrix, Gran Torino, Million dollar baby and Avatar (dont ask!)

    Pages, Photogene, NOVA, Minigore

    My workportfolio (Im a tattoo artist since 1988)

    Jazz
    Awesome...looking forward to see the results of other artist's increased sales or "closing the deal" by utilizing the iPad as a portfolio show of their works!

    Let me know how that goes for you!
    iPhotograph... <APRIL 3RD OWNER> Big Karma & Be Ez


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. How can I load my DVD movies on to the iPad?
    By JLStrange in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Only HD movies and tv??
    By Gayle in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:30 PM
  3. iTunes movies
    By iPAD@UVA in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:58 PM

Search tags for this page

3movies
,
3movies pics
,
3movies picture
,
load first apps for ipad 3
,
lord of the rings movie apps apple
,

movie apps

Click on a term to search for related topics.