My sister found a site that sells android based 8" tablets for $59 and is considering getting them for the kids this Christmas.
The kids are between the ages of 1 and 4yr old and all love playing on the adults' ipads and iphones.
Can anyone give me any info regarding android based super inexpensive tablets?
1. Will they be able to play games on them?
2. Is there a wide variety of games?
3. Will popular apps like Disney Junior be available on them?
4. Is there an android store I can go to to see the selection of apps?
5. For $59 is this a smart buy or should she just save up for $329 ipad minis.