Personal trainers and ipads
This is a discussion on Personal trainers and ipads within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi guys im a personal trainer and i decided to get an ipad to help me with work and logging clients workouts, ive already purchased ...
Personal trainers and ipads
Hi guys im a personal trainer and i decided to get an ipad to help me with work and logging clients workouts, ive already purchased the offcial apple apps such as pages, inumbers and keynote, which i have already found uses for, but id love to download an app which could help me a keep a log of thier workouts, i see ifitness seems to be a popular workout log app but im wondering does it log workouts for more than one person and if not are there any out there that do as it would save me heaps of time doing stuff in inumbers
08-16-2012 05:00 PM
I haven't found an app that can create individual exercise logs, yet. However, some of the reviews of these two apps sound like OT may have some of those features. Gymgoal and Gymbuddy.
One way I had thought of was to create a PDF copy of a blank Exercise log sheet, which you could than type out the exercises and the number of reps performed/client seen. You would need an app to annotate your pdf...or if you have pages, create copies of your blank exercise sheet for each client. I realize that this is similar to what you might be doing as well, but just wanted to add to it.
Also, I am going to move this to the Health section.
iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)
You would need an app to annotate your pdf...or if you have webpages, make duplicates of your empty work out piece for each customer. I understand that this is just like what you might be doing as well, but just desired to add to it.
I've been using The Training Notebook. Its pretty good. I've been using it for a few months now. I can set up a new client, take fitness assessments, create custom training programs, and store photos of my clients so I can show them how they're progressing over time. And the training timer with presets works pretty well too. Looks like it made by someone who actually uses it. There's a website for it to check it out.
<Please, no external links>
Last edited by scifan57; 01-23-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Please no external links allowed.
Originally Posted by NoDaysOff
7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. The forum owners are the only ones able to make this decision.
13.2. If you are the developer, owner or are otherwise affiliated with the product or service, web site, etc., you may not post links per rule #7.
Forum rules - everybody please read!!
I use Lumon Fit.
LUMON FIT has created a totally innovative product that will increase efficiency and level of service while simultaneously decreasing injury within wellness facilities. An intelligent logarithm containing over 6000 entries will transform the way patients are assessed, trained, and rehabilitated. Based on precise, thorough scientific research, this application provides instantaneous data analysis and seamless automatic calculations. Convenient, extensive, and highly modifiable, this time-saving app is an irreplaceable companion for wellness professionals, trainers, physical therapists and chiropractors to use every day.
This app allows you to:
- Store very detailed patient/client data (incl. Par-Q and medical information)
- Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
- Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
- Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos and linked videos)
- Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
- Link your generated programs with YouTube videos for presentation purposes
- Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results
- Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds (print or email)
- Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
- Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
- Schedule seminars with a LUMON FIT representative for detailed explanation of all the product’s functions
- Calendar integration (Lumon Fit will schedule all your clients appointments for you)
- Reassessment reminders
- Intelligent exercise charts
- Electronic signatures for all documentation
- Wireless printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
- iCloud integration (never lose you patient’s info)
Last edited by Mickey330; 10-10-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Reason: Removed links
@Andreracer: Thanks for telling people about the app you use.
However, please be aware that (1) we've deleted a duplicate post you've made about this item in another thread and (2) we do not allow links to business web sites.
Your post has been edited accordingly. Thank you.
Space Gray 32GB WiFi-only iPad Air & Black 32GB iPhone 5 (both jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 w/evasi0n7)
* * * PLEASE READ * * * Forum Rules * * * Hacking Section Rules * * * PLEASE READ * * *
By cgarskejones in forum AirPlay
Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:48 AM
By msgtusaf in forum iPad 2 Forum
Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:38 PM
By slovation in forum iPad Apps
Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
By samzhg in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:30 AM
By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Search tags for this page
app for personal trainers to keep track of clients
apple apps for personal trainers
apps for personal trainers to track clients
best app to log workouts for clients
best apps for personal trainers to track clients
iphone app for personal trainers to track clients
personal trainer app to track clients
personal training tracking log
Click on a term to search for related topics.