I recently acquired an iPad and basically I'm pretty happy. But for now I can't figure out how to get everything work as I wish.
Maybe you will be able to help a bit on these few questions:
- How to get Safari remember an http login/password (not html form one) ?
- How to get Safari or any other browser launch a Web application, like the "Home Screen link" on Safari, but as a unique fullscreen app ?
- Do you know any nice app to listen to music which is on a NAS server (Samba) ? I just found a very nice one for videos: Buzz Player, but still nothing for music.
- Another annoying thing is that I don't understand how works the file system on iPad: is there only this folder called "My files" where I can put my stuff ?
Why even in this folder I can't create any subfolder (I tried with FileBrowser, another great app).
- As I don't use iTunes and don't want to synchronize everything, is there a solution to send easily pictures from computer to the Photo app on iPad ? Or maybe is there any other nice application to open pictures?
- Is there any way to get bookmarks synchronized between iPad and Firefox ?
- And finally, even if I doubt it, is there any solution to get accounts on iPad like on any computer. It would be intersting in order to use Mail app for instance (about this: it is surprising that restrictions in iOs options do not apply to Mail app).