Good evening all,
I'm a professed PC/Blackberry guy, and this whole ipad thing may very well force me to switch my tune! It looks sweet...I need one.
I've spent the last week combing the internet to determine what size I need. Money isn't necessarily a factor; however, I'm cheap. By that I mean, if I don't need anything more than 16G, I don't want to spend the extra money. So, with that said...I'd like to hear some opinions of folks using the ipad, or those with the same dillema and their reasoning to date.
Here's what I intend to use it for, and what I intend to put on my forthcoming ipad...
I have no music, and don't really listen to music, so I will probably not have even one song on it...
- Very few photos (a few of my little girl probably at best)
- Download, listen, and dump podcasts (every now and then)
- Entertainment apps (Flight Control, Labrynth, etc...)
- Lifestyle apps (Weather channel, Epicurious, etc...)
- Business apps (iWork suite, etc...)
- Download, watch, and dump full length HD movies (2-4 max at a time when I travel)
- Read and dump iBooks
- Listen and dump audio books
Bottom line, I'm going to have everyday apps like iWork, e-mail client, some games, some lifestyle apps, probably a couple books at any given time, maybe an audio book or two at max, and a couple of movies...
So, what does that add up to at any one time? Will 16G do? 32G? 64G? I have no idea...
Thanks a million for your help, very much appreciate any of your commentary...