As all of you, I had to accept the new licence term from Apple. At the same time, I updated iTune to the neweat veraion. I don't kno which one did that, but I was unable to update my apps on my iPad or my iPhone with a message saying "Unknown error"
I don't know if the problem was solved magically or is it due to what I did next, but it works now:
- I opened iTunes, and displayed my account.
- since I do not use a credit card, it was saying that my payment had been refused (???)
- I remove the authorization to all computers
- Then I re-authorized my iTune computer.
- I went to the apps (in iTunes) and started an update on one of the app
- it started downloading as expected
- went back to the iPad and iPhone, launched the update and all was back to normal...
I don't know if what I did fixed something, but if you're stuck, maybe it will work for you as well