Bought a new iPad 32gb yesterday and having some issues with syncing photos and music that are driving me mad!
Whenever I add music (or even download from itunes on the iPad), the tracks skip randomly or refuse to play. These same tracks are synced and working fine on my iPod classic. However when I access the music through home sharing it all plays fine!
Steps I have tried so far;
- Updating itunes & ipad software
- Rebooting both PC and iPad several times
- Disabling firewall & antivirus software on PC
- Erasing all content on iPad and resetting firmware through iTunes
- Uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes
- Used a third party tool to add the music to iPad
- Ripped a fresh CD in iTunes and copied it onto iPad
Tried all of the above but still to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be or experienced the same problem?
Bought the iPad from John Lewis so not sure whether to take it straight back there or go to the genius bar first.
Thanks for any help guys