Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Using the iPad in the car

This is a discussion on Using the iPad in the car within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    5881
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2

    Using the iPad in the car

    I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    5322
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newmarket, ON
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    be patient end of next week we will open our shop we have a car headrest support…
    Awesome! Where will your shop be - on this site or something separate?





    This message was posted from my iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB device.

  4. #3
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    4728
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    These look impressive: modulR iPad Case and Accessory System
    32 GB WiFi iPad

  5. #4
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    456
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by adamh10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    be patient end of next week we will open our shop we have a car headrest support…
    Awesome! Where will your shop be - on this site or something separate?
    on this site and is something like this, yet some goods are on boat for US market …. and the price is really affordable
    Attached Images  

  6. #5
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    3532
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicareid04 View Post
    I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?
    Get a piece of string or twine. Just wrap it around the headrest. Put the ipad in the Apple case. Now just fold the front cover back and drape it over the twine/string. It will hang and look perfect.

  7. #6
    iPad Master!
    Member #
    2592
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by Star56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicareid04 View Post
    I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?
    Get a piece of string or twine. Just wrap it around the headrest. Put the ipad in the Apple case. Now just fold the front cover back and drape it over the twine/string. It will hang and look perfect.
    ...and it will flop around like a landed fish during any hard braking or tight manuvering....

  8. #7
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    3907
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    35
    Make sure keep brightness all the way up!!

  9. #8
    iPad Master!
    Member #
    1558
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    636
    Don't count on iPadOne. He has been saying the same ole BS since day one, in fact its like an annoying broken record. There are actually several options already out there. Try a google search, in the mean time check this one out iPad Accessories/ Headrest Mount
    Last edited by CaptKirk; 06-04-2010 at 08:08 AM.

  10. #9
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    3532
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by figmo10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Star56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicareid04 View Post
    I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?
    Get a piece of string or twine. Just wrap it around the headrest. Put the ipad in the Apple case. Now just fold the front cover back and drape it over the twine/string. It will hang and look perfect.
    ...and it will flop around like a landed fish during any hard braking or tight manuvering....

    Actually it will not. If you look around the web and even this site you will find that many people are using this exact setup to mount the ipad in their car. If you use a small bungee cord the friction between the case and cord will keep it quite rigid.

  11. #10
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    5860
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    i just ordered this from amazon, it looks nice and has an elastic strap to attach to a headrest, might be just what you are looking for

    DMS Deluxe Leather Flip Book Jacket/Folio for Apple iPad 3G tablet/Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Black


    can't post links yet


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

attach ipad to headrest of car
,

attaching ipad to headrest

,
can you watxh movies on an ipad in the. car
,

how to attach ipad to car headrest

,

how to attach ipad to headrest

,
how to attach ipad to headrest of car
,

use ipad to watch movies in car

,

watching movies in car on ipad

Click on a term to search for related topics.