I'm faced with a little bit of a decision making right now. Louisiana is having tax free weekend (no sales tax on any items purchased). I even got an email from apple advising to take advantage of it. Anyway I currently have an iPad one, I want (not need) an iPad 2. Mainly for the cams (FaceTime and video on Skype) and the increased speed and graphics (as it currently takes EXACTLY 5 seconds for a folder to open on my iPad). Should I buy one now and take advantage of the saving the 50$ I'd normally get taxed? Or should I wait for the next iPad and either get the new one or get the ipad2 which would probably go down $100 at that time?
Any useful input is helpful, I'm really torn on whether I should get one now or just wait