I am new to the iPad which I am looking to introduce to our Corporate environment.
Having read around the subject, can I ask if :-
- Anyone has deployed a Mobile Device Management solution (3rd party or via Exchange) and what sort of costs it is per device (assuming no minimum number).
- What office suite you decided for maximum compatibilty with Windows based MS Office. For what I can see, DocsToGo seems the best but I am not sure if it is the most feature rich.
- Recommend Apps in this enviroment (I have installed PocketCloud Pro, FileBrowser,DocsToGo,PrintCentralPro)
- What enterprise solution you used for tagging corporate email signatures to the mail client.
- How best to manage iPads in a pooled enviroment. To me I think you would have to deploy set configs once you know ahead who will be using it.
- Any other tips you can recommend.