Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

This is a discussion on What do you think you'll use your iPad for? within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I like the fact you can add all manner of hardware.... very conveinient. I do however get frustrated in not being able to do some ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1086
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

  1. #951
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    272319
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chesterfield UK
    Posts
    173
    I like the fact you can add all manner of hardware.... very conveinient. I do however get frustrated in not being able to do some of the simplest of tasks without an issue.
    .........I don't always get your questions right.... but you'll certainly know I've tried.

  2. Ads


  3. #952
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    272632
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by localhost8080
    reading things

    i have 'reeder' for all my rss feeds, its awesome.

    also 'tapatalk' for all my forums
    then kindle app and ibooks and itunesU!!

    i also use it for podcasts
    What is tapatalk? Sounds interesting

  4. #953
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    263411
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Tapatalk is an app that is used to read forums

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    White 32GB iPad with Retina

  5. #954
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    272632
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojosodope
    Tapatalk is an app that is used to read forums

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    Thanks. Just tryin to learn

  6. #955
    Moderator
    Member #
    50404
    Liked
    448 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromley, Kent
    Posts
    7,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Beards
    I like the fact you can add all manner of hardware.... very conveinient. I do however get frustrated in not being able to do some of the simplest of tasks without an issue.
    Welcome, Beards. I find the iPad has so many advantages, it's convenience, ease of use, portability etc. However, as you say, some tasks on software, such as WP, DTP, Spreadsheets can be difficult if you wish to use more complex facilities as used on a laptop or PC. However, you will find ways of working as you settle into using an iPad.

    BTW, I find that an external keyboard is a superb accessory at times.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

    Brought to you from my super iPad3 - used as from 03/10/12
    Richard M Brown
    Bromley, Kent, UK


    Please read the forum rules: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  7. #956
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    272319
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chesterfield UK
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Brown View Post
    Welcome, Beards. I find the iPad has so many advantages, it's convenience, ease of use, portability etc. However, as you say, some tasks on software, such as WP, DTP, Spreadsheets can be difficult if you wish to use more complex facilities as used on a laptop or PC. However, you will find ways of working as you settle into using an iPad.

    BTW, I find that an external keyboard is a superb accessory at times.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Thank you Richard.
    Yes, I'm about to purchase a keyboard. I do find the software keyboard limiting but I also knew full well the constraints I would find.
    That makes the choice easier to substantiate.
    .........I don't always get your questions right.... but you'll certainly know I've tried.

  8. #957
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    217038
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Oh! hard to answer question. I have done a lot with iPad. Generally i do like :-
    Reading ebooks
    Browsing sites, Social networks
    Playing with apps (including games, creative apps)
    Watching HD movies & videos
    Taking pictures, making videos for fun
    Enjoying Hi-tech device even in park, jungle, roof, in train, in flight with a longer battery life.


    .... Many more things to do with iPad. Really it is a rocking device.
    Last edited by mehtarohit; 06-24-2013 at 07:25 AM.

  9. #958
    Moderator
    Member #
    50404
    Liked
    448 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromley, Kent
    Posts
    7,533
    Quote Originally Posted by doug12
    Play Games ,Games,Games and Games
    Welcome to the forums, Doug. Hopefully you will enjoy being a member.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

    Brought to you from my super iPad3 - used as from 03/10/12
    Richard M Brown
    Bromley, Kent, UK


    Please read the forum rules: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  10. #959
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    202348
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by mehtarohit View Post
    Oh! hard to answer question. I have done a lot with iPad. Generally i do like :-
    Reading ebooks
    Browsing sites, Social networks
    Playing with apps (including games, creative apps)
    Watching HD movies & videos
    Taking pictures, making videos for fun
    Enjoying Hi-tech device even in park, jungle, roof, in train, in flight with a longer battery life.


    .... Many more things to do with iPad. Really it is a rocking device.
    more
    I couldn't agree more

  11. #960
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    277938
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2
    - read books and articles
    - games
    - social media
    - customer presentations
    - event presentations using an external remote control


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ipad scanner

,
photo id scanner for ipad
,
scanning picture ipad
,

what do you use an ipad for

,
what do you use ipad for
,
what do you use the ipad for
,

what do you use your ipad 3 for

,

what do you use your ipad for

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread