i had bought i pad to replace my net book and mobile...........
Surfing the web, checking Email, keeping up with the news, watching videos, playing games, reading books, taking notes, and listening to music.
facebook, youtube, games, web, apps, music, vids, pics.
Email (work & personal)
- Surf the web
- Read news
- Read digital magazines
- Read technical manuals & admin guides (PDFs)
- Occasionally log into a server and do some maintenance (RDP, VNC and SSH)
- Watch movies on planes
- Maybe a few games
- Chat video call online
But It seems a little expensive for me
- Surf the web
- GPS navigation function
- YouTube, movies
- Playing games
I heard a news about a new Tablet PC. GS(GoldSilver Tech)Co.LTD released the latest NO.1 invention patent touch Tablet PC with 7.0’’ capacitive screen.It has more invention patent functions than IPAD and IPAD2.
1) GSM (Global System For Mobile Communication）telephone function.It’s the first Touch Tablet PC which can be used as a telephone.
2) The digital TV signals and analog TV signals can be received.
3) Built-in 3G Module,you can go to internet. Not only this, but also it has bulit-in Router Module so that it can be used a 3G router.( 4 or 5 devices can go to internet at the same time by only one 3G Card in this product)
4) The battery can be replaced. Long standby time,and it can work for more than 10 hours for talking.
5) The back camera is 5.0 Mega Pixel,what’s more,the back camera can be used as barcode scanner.
6) GPS navigation function.
7) Other functions same as other touch Tablet PC.
I want to purchase one.
I use mine whilst working away in my truck, as a navigation device and email, websurfing etc.
Also, for mobile tv via, tvcatchup and newspapers which cvan be handy too.
Here is a photo of how I have fitted it into my truck, a Volvo FH12 here in the UK.
As you can see I have plenty of room, so with a roll of velcro, the ipad was in!!
Here are the pictures of that company(GS(GoldSilver Tech)Co.LTD)? Anyone knows? Can you give me some advice?