Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Why did you buy your iPad?

This is a discussion on Why did you buy your iPad? within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I bought mine primarily for development purposes....

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Why did you buy your iPad?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • For work/job

    14 32.56%
  • To just use around the house

    21 48.84%
  • It looks cool

    9 20.93%
  • For school

    5 11.63%
  • Other

    20 46.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    40556
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11
    I bought mine primarily for development purposes.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    iPad Master!
    Member #
    6869
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,278
    For fun, to play around, for fun, to read books, for fun, to take notes, for fun.... oh yeah for fun.

    I was like...nah I don't care about the ipad.. then one day I said, you know what I'm gonna get me one. My friend said, no way really? I said, yep... and I got in my car and drove down to the apple store and got one.. I'm so glad I did!!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennB
    For fun, to play around, for fun, to read books, for fun, to take notes, for fun.... oh yeah for fun.

    I was like...nah I don't care about the ipad.. then one day I said, you know what I'm gonna get me one. My friend said, no way really? I said, yep... and I got in my car and drove down to the apple store and got one.. I'm so glad I did!!
    Mine is mainly for fun, but I use it for everything.

  5. #14
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    27282
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    179
    Got tired of carrying my laptop around.

    Sent from my iPad2 A1396 using iPF

  6. #15
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by the_john
    Got tired of carrying my laptop around.

    Sent from my iPad2 A1396 using iPF
    Me too. I wanted to add that to the poll but I can't figure out how.

  7. #16
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    30446
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Outside my iPad, or was it inside?
    Posts
    3,196
    First I got a Kindle DX and ended up using it a lot for reading, as well as web browsing. The portability hooked me.

    So after Amazon messed up the payment and ended up selling me the Kindle for free, I decided that an iPad is exactly what I want.

  8. #17
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    37720
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colonial Heights,Va
    Posts
    1,395
    I bought a Kindle and it has no backlight so I got an iPad as a book reader. Seriously.
    Once I got it I found it is soooo much more than a nice electronic Bible and book reader.
    I used to use my Incredible for 99% of my computing but now I use my iPad for 99% and my Incredible for the other 1%,heck I even text on my iPad more than I do my Inc now with the free TextNow app


    Support Our Troops!
    This post was Tapatalk approved
    Sent from my iPad

  9. #18
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    They need to change the Beatles song "all you need is love" to "all you need is iPad!"

  10. #19
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    40928
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    32
    Sheet music, MIDI apps mostly....and they knocked $200 bucks off the ipad1

  11. #20
    Banned
    Member #
    12904
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard king
    Sheet music, MIDI apps mostly....and they knocked $200 bucks off the ipad1
    Oh. So you just bought one?


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

did you buy an ipad for school
,
do you love your ipad
,
where did you bought or where did you buy
,

why did i buy an ipad

,
why did people buy an ipad
,
why did you bought an ipad
,
why did you buy your ipad?
Click on a term to search for related topics.