Shall I buy an Ipad now or wait?
This is a discussion on Shall I buy an Ipad now or wait? within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by darrenwis
sjleworthy, i see your from penarth, im from thornhill.
Really not sure what to do now!
Thornhill? flippin heck. cemetery town. ...
Thornhill? flippin heck. cemetery town. i used to live a bit further up the hill on Caerphilly mountain in my student days (next to the Black **** pub)
Originally Posted by darrenwis
02-21-2011 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by sjleworthy
Both of these places sounds awesome! I can hear your accents in my head!
Seeing how Apple usually has a Major->Minor->Major release cycle, it seems to be more reasonable to buy the Major upgrades, I.e. iPad 1&3, etc.
The other factor to consider is, as previously mentioned, that the UK iPad 2 release is still at some undetermined time in the future and likely to be month after the US release.
If the camera is not necessary, I would just buy a refurbished iPad now.
By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
Last Post: 02-20-2011, 08:18 AM
By griswolds in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:47 PM
By FutureStar in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:25 PM
By jkhonea in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:37 AM
By leebase in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 03-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Search tags for this page
new ipad buy
shall i get ipad 2 or new ipad forum
Click on a term to search for related topics.