Since we all need some free music on our iPads!
IMPORTANT: if you don't actually buy a song by Feb 15, the credit expires. I learned this the hard way when they had their Xmas giveaway
Link to Redeem (use code VDAYMP3S)
Happy Valentine's Day! Through February 14, send any MP3s to your friends and loved ones, and get $2 off with code VDAYMP3S. Then share the love with a note about this discount and the music you chose on Facebook or Twitter. Restrictions apply--see Instructions and the Terms and Conditions below.
1. Browse for music at Amazon MP3. All Amazon MP3 downloads play on virtually any MP3 device, including the iPod®.
2. Find the MP3 album or song you want to give. Click the "Give album or song as a gift" button (or the "Give song as a gift" button).
3. Follow the instructions to personalize your MP3 gift and click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. (If you do not currently have a credit card and billing address associated with your account, you will need to add them.)
4. On the checkout page, enter code VDAYMP3S in the box labeled "Have any gift cards, gift certificates, or promotional claim codes?" and click the "Apply" button. Your $2 credit will be added. If you receive an error, make sure you've entered the code correctly and that the promotion is still valid and has not expired.
5. After you've entered the code, click on the "Give song as a gift" button. On the Thank You page, if you like, you can click the Facebook or Twitter buttons to tell your friends about the MP3 you chose and pass the word along about this offer. See how.