This is a discussion on newbie questions.. within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; looking in to getting an i-pad 32G+WIFI and i have a couple of questions before i head to the store:
1) i know there is ...
looking in to getting an i-pad 32G+WIFI and i have a couple of questions before i head to the store:
1) i know there is no usb plug in so i would not be able to pull music and movies off of an external hard drive. only through i-tunes right?
2) i know there are a lot of apps for i-pad. are there places to get free apps?
3) if i have a 120G i-pod not all of my music will fit on my i-pad right?
still new to this stuff so be gentle and thanks in advance!
01-17-2011 11:35 AM
iTunes has lots of free apps! I have gotten quite a few!
Originally Posted by haydennd
1) Mostly true. You must use the cable supplied by Apple, but the computer end of that is USB. iTunes is the easiest way to put movies and music on the iPad, but there are third party ways. And you can purchase music and movies directly on the iPad itself, through iTunes.
2) Already answered.
3) Obviously, if you have more than 32 GB of music it will not fit on the iPad. Just like your iPod you can choose whether to try and sync everything (not recommended if you've got that much music) or you can sync individual songs, albums, artists, and playlists.
By piper109 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:54 PM
By Comical Disaster in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
By MachThree in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 12-20-2010, 04:20 PM
By Marj in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:28 PM
By desidude in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:20 PM