My boyfriend bought me an iPad for Christmas (totally wasn't expecting it). I have an iPhone and a MacBook so I am familiar with Apple.
I was wondering what everyone's take was on keeping it OR waiting for the 2nd generation to come out. I wish I knew the exact date it would be out... I just am unsure what to do really.
It is just the wifi version... I have my iPhone so I figured I don't need the 3g. BUT I really need some advice on what to do. I would much rather have the newer one (especially if it has a USB port) but I don't know if I should wait or what?
Anyone else in the same boat?
For my iPhone I just sold it on craigslist and used the money to upgrade, not sure if people do this for iPads.
Thank you so much & Happy Holidays!