I have grown up on Windows computers. I have always used computers for the internet, basic dosuments, calendars etc. I just started a business last week after working for my dad pretty much forever. I was thinking about buyin an iPad for my business, but dont know if it is the right purchase. I am looking for some advice.
my existing stuff:
1. HP PC at home with windows Vista
2. Gateway Netbook with windows 7
3. Blackberry Bold
I need to update the PC to windows 7 so they can sync with each other. My netbook is slow on the internet but tolerable. It is VERY slow running multiple programs.
I have some questions.
1. It says the iPad is compatible with PC's. Does this mean I can sync files ith my PC? Will it be a pain in the butt
2. Will the iPad sync with a Blackberry? I cant switch carriers for quite some time.
3. how is the iPad for everyday business? I would use it for showing clients a photo portfolio, scheduling, storing client contact information, creating invoices, typing proposals, paypal etc. Is the ipad a good choice for this type of stuff?
I am sure I will have more questions soon. Please forgive me if the questions are stupid, I have been stuck in my PC bubble forever and see the potential with the Mac products.