10 Equations to describe Apple’s new iPad
I have been sifting through Apple’s web site and many of the news and blogging sites to learn more about iPad. Needless to say now that hype is reality, there are more negative comments than positive. There are lots of
So, I have put together 10 equations comparing it to equivalent devices along with its major pluses and major negatives over the device. Tell me what you think?
- Will you buy it?
- How will you justify it?
- Which device is it most similar to?
- What are its advantage and disadvantage over other equivalent devices?
- iPad = iPhone + bigger size – phone – camera
- iPad = iPod Touch + bigger screen – mobility
- iPad = iMac + personal touch screen – multi-tasking – hard drive
- iPad = Kindle + multimedia + interactivity – price
- iPad = Netbooks + personal touch screen – multi-tasking
- iPad = TV + interactivity + personalization – price – smaller size
- iPad = PS3 + touch screen + better UI – Blue ray
I know these are only eight while I promised ten in the title. Now that you have read these, I am sure you have your list and so add it here and help make this list complete to ten. Thanks in advance.
- iPad = Car entertainment system + portability + interactivity – one to a person – integration
R. Paul Singh