Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

This is a discussion on AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by Edlex Originally Posted by IpadOne I just got my 2 iPad and the first comment is the device is more amazing than ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 64 of 64
  1. #61
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    456
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,252

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Edlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    I just got my 2 iPad and the first comment is the device is more amazing than what i have imagin
    Congratulations IpadOne! It's about time you got it. I think your ipad has been around the works twice already! Enjoy it.
    My two iPad have made the full turn of the world … , what i can say is paid attention to buy large memory …. 32 G with song and 6 movie nearly full , so the 3G will be 64 .. i already ask to modify the order one of this two will say as i have guess in the hand of my wife .She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..

  2. Ads


  3. #62
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    772
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Near Montréal Québec
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..
    ... husbands can't afford...
    Not white, not black just passionate shades of grey...

    Yuno Wataï Minh

  4. #63
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    1411
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by iVan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..
    ... husbands can't afford...
    ....we go out and buy and hide it so you guys don't swipe it.

  5. #64
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    1284
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iVan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..
    ... husbands can't afford...
    ....we go out and buy and hide it so you guys don't swipe it.
    If my lady wants one ill just go buy her one too....like i did with the ipod touch...lol

    Once Womens Fitness and National Geographic are on there I'm sure she'll want one.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:18 PM
  2. It was just delivered by UPS!
    By Steppenroth in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:50 AM

Search tags for this page

buy moxiware
,

moxiware

,
moxiware ipad frame never delivered
,
moxiware is located out of what state
,

tld moxiware

,

tld-moxiware

,
who is moxiware
,

whois moxiware corporate location

Click on a term to search for related topics.