Get into comfy clothes and slippers.
Fix three meals so there will be not need to cook.
This is a discussion on Preparing for delivery... what crazy things are you doing? within the iPad General Discussions forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Get into comfy clothes and slippers. Fix three meals so there will be not need to cook....
At dinner my husband was telling me all the things we need to do tomorrow - go to lumber store for something, go to nursery to look at trees, a couple other errands. I was agreeing with him, until he said we'll just leave a note on the door for UPS to deliver another day!!! I informed him we wouldn't be leaving the house until AFTER UPS delivered!!!
Good for you Susan. Are you really going to receive the iPad and then leave. I don't have that kind of will power .
64GB Wifi iPad Owner
• Updated itunes
• Looked at some of the new apps made especially for the iPad.
• Credit Card is paid up and ready. . .
• Purchased and received an inexpensive silicon case from Amazon. It's very cool, because it has the fake card board iPad inside. I'm showing it around the office so everyone can OOOH and AHHHH over the size and have regrets that they didn't plan on getting one.
• Playing with the fake case and card board cutout pretending it's the real thing, so I'll be an experienced user by the time I get the real one.
• Charged up my iPod touch and iPhone, so I can play games or read in case there's a long wait in line, at the Apple Store. OR if I need to call 911, for a fight at the store
• Thinking about making up a sign like that great cartoon on the forum "$1 per touch (for 30 seconds)"
• Going to ride my horse an extra 30 min. so I'll be tired enough to sleep tonight!
• Assembled food delivery menus so I won't have to cook or do dishes..
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, tomorrow is going to be a great day!
Checking Engadget, TUAW, and iPad Forums every 15 minutes..
Bought $50 worth of Apps, I mean spent $50 on Apps.
Tracking UPS2958 from Louisville to Sacramento on Flight Aware.
Other than that, not much. I am not one to get too excited about new gadgets.
You all are crazy - but that's perfectly cool as so am I.
I hope everyone enjoys their new iPad as much as those Christmas mornings when you were 6, 7 or 8 years old.
I'm looking forward to some of the coverage that will be on the web as well as reading the first thoughts on this forum.
I'm waiting to see if the iTunes app store crashes under the weight.
Again - congrats on making it through your wait and enjoy!
Mr. Late April
I see you are in NM. I just created a New Mexico iPad Owners group, check it out here: