I need a business portable computer and I am willing to consider ipad for this role, due to its excellent indoors/outdoors screen visibility and its battery life.
A) maybe a bit off-topic, but do you know any devices with similar characteristics? retina-like or better screen and great battery life
B) I would like to make sure beforehand that I will be able to do my tasks easily with ipad:
1) I want to browse the web without any limitation (like flash limitations, etc), with a browser like Chrome or Firefox, is it possible? I am interested to use chrome/firefox extensions too, is it possible?
2) I want to use limitless email checker: many accounts, attachments, etc, is it possible?
3) I want to use MS Office suite with 100% functionality: is it possible?
4) I want to use speech recognition (using major speech engines) for dictation and voice commands: is it possible?
5) I want to use pen input for hardwritting recognition: is it possible?
6) I want to use OCR on screen and documents preferably with Abbyy Finereader engine (which is top): is it possible?
7) I want to use a fully-featured pdf editor: is it possible?
8) I want to create macros, keyboard shortcuts and mouse gesture shortcuts (like in the excellent AutoHotKey engine): is it possible?
9) I want to create folders and files easily everywhere and use a regular (WindowsOS-like) file explorer: is it possible?
10) I want to be able to transfer files with other devices, without having to connect to the internet: is it possible?
11) I want to be able to use a fully functional hardware keyboard and mouse: is it possible?
generally can you inform me about ipad limitations in comparison with a regular laptop?
and any advice is highly appreciated!