Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Big Business - game discussion

This is a discussion on Big Business - game discussion within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Originally Posted by Skiqueen17 I've got that bloomin' -3/8 problem with silver medals that someone else had on here. Customer services are looking into it. ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 10341
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: Big Business - game discussion

  1. #6381
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    278358
    Liked
    50 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiqueen17 View Post
    I've got that bloomin' -3/8 problem with silver medals that someone else had on here. Customer services are looking into it. Not had a bad experience with them so far, so crossed fingers they get it sorted soon. Got until Monday to get my final 2 silver medals for the bridge.
    I had that issue. I would have finished bridge in time so I just continued completed bridge. It took GI a while but they did give me my safe items although I did have to get 13 silvers to finish the bridge.

    (city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

  2. Ads


  3. #6382
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    280741
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    142
    It looks like the gold mine and gem mines are available again for those wanting to produce gold bars and get the fever achievement. I got them on a deal for like $20 for the four of them and they take a long time to produce but a great one to set overnight and they use dump trucks. They use a lot of electric though it seems.

    City: Geldville player level 50 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

  4. #6383
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    275912
    Liked
    81 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,039
    Do we need the mine and processing plant to get the gold for the achievement? I think I have enough credits to get those 2 but not for all that was offered. I don't want to get the wrong ones.

    Congrats to all who have finished and gotten achievements!
    City name: Judyw Player name judyw. Level 70.....Turbines needed....Corporation: Goldfish

  5. #6384
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    280741
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by scooteriggy2 View Post
    Do we need the mine and processing plant to get the gold for the achievement? I think I have enough credits to get those 2 but not for all that was offered. I don't want to get the wrong ones.

    Congrats to all who have finished and gotten achievements!
    You have to have the mine and processing plant and that's it. You also will have to spend coins on armored trucks. You just have to be able make gold bars for the achievement.

    City: Geldville player level 50 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

  6. #6385
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    275912
    Liked
    81 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanmajor View Post
    You have to have the mine and processing plant and that's it. You also will have to spend coins on armored trucks. You just have to be able make gold bars for the achievement.

    City: Geldville player level 50 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.
    Thanks...I hope I have enough to get the 2 plants..
    City name: Judyw Player name judyw. Level 70.....Turbines needed....Corporation: Goldfish

  7. #6386
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    285896
    Liked
    23 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNight View Post
    I actually asked them yesterday about this Promo and here is their reply

    <img src="http://www.ipadforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=42172"/>

    {Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}
    A similar response to the one I also got.... I quote:

    "Some special events are provided to the random players.i regret but this event can't be now provided to you due to the game mechanics restrictions. You surely should have the chance to get the similar special event in the future.

    Andrew Su,
    Your Support Team

    Lets face it we all know it is not random, that is a lie. Only people who have never previously paid for credits are getting the offer. Hate being lied to.

    Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 50. Needs: Drills, please.
    User name: Rikmondo. City name: Rikville Level: 40 Needs: billboards

  8. #6387
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    278358
    Liked
    50 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikmondo View Post

    A similar response to the one I also got.... I quote:

    "Some special events are provided to the random players.i regret but this event can't be now provided to you due to the game mechanics restrictions. You surely should have the chance to get the similar special event in the future.

    Andrew Su,
    Your Support Team

    Lets face it we all know it is not random, that is a lie. Only people who have never previously paid for credits are getting the offer. Hate being lied to.

    Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 50. Needs: Drills, please.
    Yup they are stupid. They should offer to everyone cause guess what the people that spend money to play will spend extra on these special offers that they normally wouldn't have spent.

    (city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

  9. #6388
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    275912
    Liked
    81 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by makoadef View Post
    Yup they are stupid. They should offer to everyone cause guess what the people that spend money to play will spend extra on these special offers that they normally wouldn't have spent.

    (city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
    I agree..makes one rethink about spending money with them...and to add insult to injury there was no double bonus today with the bank. Which I could have used to buy all the new plants...but will just stick with the 2 I need for the gold fever achievement.
    City name: Judyw Player name judyw. Level 70.....Turbines needed....Corporation: Goldfish

  10. #6389
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    289135
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    78
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	538.2 KB
ID:	42223I finished the port!
    After i pressed the button: "Load to ship" i get this error.
    Does anyone know this problem????
    GI is not really in a position to help. (Sent this screenshot to them) but the support wants a crash report! But there is none.
    I just get this error message.

    ClaireGruu - Charlstown

  11. #6390
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    281372
    Liked
    82 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    783
    I think the rationale for "automatically sent" (just how dumb and ignorant do they think we are?) handouts was to entice the players who, in GI opinion, might otherwise quit BB, to stay and perhaps acquire a taste for "luxury" and keep buying fake money to feed their addiction. Note that immediately after that promo they put on sale a large number of expensive buildings. 150 creds is not nearly enough to buy everything so they hope these players would buy "a little bit more" credits to purchase, say, Metal mine and Processing plant.

    They probably figured out that the existing addicts will continue spending money anyway so there is no reason to target them specifically. But that is not all. There is another reason for not offering us that incredible deal.
    They are well-aware that many of us planned to buy these premium facilities for the achievement. So, they first offered the Climbing wall to drain our savings before offering the plants we were waiting for. Now lots of payers will have to buy credits at the regular price. And no, the suitcases don't sweeten the deal.

    {Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}
    Last edited by SummerNight; 05-24-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    scooteriggy2 likes this.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95106
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:44 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Search tags for this page

big business

,
big business forum games
,

big business game

,
big business game for ipad
,

big business game forum

,
big business ipad achievements
,
incorrigible sweet tooth
,
incorrigible sweet tooth big business
Click on a term to search for related topics.