Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Big Business - game discussion

This is a discussion on Big Business - game discussion within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Originally Posted by Arcadia Hearts are obtained by visiting friends and doing repairs or cleaning. {City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please I ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 10366
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: Big Business - game discussion

  1. #5401
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    285896
    Liked
    23 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post

    Hearts are obtained by visiting friends and doing repairs or cleaning.

    {City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Alcimedes} {Level 61} hammers please
    I thought as much, I also assume that you lose hearts if you become dormant or less helpful...I noticed the friend ordering is first on hearts then second on level.

    GAB - thought it was time to change my avatar from the Eiffel Tower (my own photo) to a googled image of a port.....

    Another BTW. The final avocado achievement is 400 after you reach 150. Patience very much required for this game...

    Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 48. Needs: Drills, please.
    User name: Rikmondo. City name: Rikville Level: 40 Needs: billboards

  2. Ads


  3. #5402
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    268547
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    99
    Big Business - game discussion-image.jpg. Does anyone know what this is in my VIP container. I wish it would tell you when you tap it. I have asked for help with shirts for ship containers. I keep holding on to my extras in hopes that someone will need them but so far I am just running out of warehouse space. I have made a few things for others but don't have the cosmetics factory yet.
    (Big Business Player Name: Lynn64. City: Silkysville. Level: 40).

  4. #5403
    Banned
    Member #
    289174
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnwhtd View Post
    Attachment 41313. Does anyone know what this is in my VIP container. I wish it would tell you when you tap it. I have asked for help with shirts for ship containers. I keep holding on to my extras in hopes that someone will need them but so far I am just running out of warehouse space. I have made a few things for others but don't have the cosmetics factory yet.
    Cream made in the Milk Shop Milk Shop - Big Business Wiki

  5. #5404
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    275748
    Liked
    162 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western MA, USA
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Racket View Post
    So that's it. Time is up and I have 24 steel details in 7 days and 22 hours. I am deflated... Maybe I take a break for a while.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Definitely curtailing my game play. Unless you knew about the role of the bolt you are up for failure. If you knew the role you could be like summer and finish in two days. I am thinking there is a catch in these tasks and with "luck" we stumble on the catch of each task that makes it possible.

    [ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
    <record not found>

  6. #5405
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    275748
    Liked
    162 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western MA, USA
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnwhtd View Post
    <img src="http://www.ipadforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=41313"/>. Does anyone know what this is in my VIP container. I wish it would tell you when you tap it. I have asked for help with shirts for ship containers. I keep holding on to my extras in hopes that someone will need them but so far I am just running out of warehouse space. I have made a few things for others but don't have the cosmetics factory yet.
    Hi Lynn, I found that you can select the item the press the arrow. It will say you don't have it and will show buttons on how to buy it. Select the buy it, and it will indicate the source for you. That's also when you would confirm the purchase. So I think it's safe to do it without actually paying for it. Try it

    As example I don't know what mine was either, so I press the down arrow and get this select the one on right, if you have the factory it will take you to your factory else it will say what you need to buy. In my case when I select it, it say I can't buy the factory in the store and have to wait for a promo to buy it



    [ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Business - game discussion-image-3772119798.png  
    Last edited by GAB IV; 05-13-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    <record not found>

  7. #5406
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    268547
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQQ2 View Post
    Cream made in the Milk Shop Milk Shop - Big Business Wiki
    Thanks, I think I turned that shop down when it was for sale.
    (Big Business Player Name: Lynn64. City: Silkysville. Level: 40).

  8. #5407
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    268547
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by GAB IV View Post
    Hi Lynn, I found that you can select the item the press the arrow. It will say you don't have it and will show buttons on how to buy it. Select the buy it, and it will indicate the source for you. That's also when you would confirm the purchase. So I think it's safe to do it without actually paying for it. Try it

    [ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
    Thanks for the tip GAB!
    (Big Business Player Name: Lynn64. City: Silkysville. Level: 40).

  9. #5408
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    275748
    Liked
    162 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western MA, USA
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnwhtd View Post
    Thanks for the tip GAB!
    I just updated my post with a pic, btw I have shirts but I don't see your port needs help. Maybe I am blocked for cheating again doh!

    [ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
    <record not found>

  10. #5409
    Banned
    Member #
    289174
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    195
    So i decided to make a change in the Advanced Production charts, 1) to fix an error in my chart 2) so it's easier to add all the special industrial buildings that exist so far and the ones that will come later.

    So i moved it over to a Google Docs spread sheet.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfU5irLmqUpdEtwYmE4SWtDeVlXeHI1cHVXRzg5c Gc&usp=sharing

    It will now be sortable, and fixed the column idea i had originally, "Max Build Item Profit / Day", take out how much time it takes to produce the raw materials, if you could make that product all day long how much money you would make. It adds a little more details to some things that are different from the "Profit / Hour" which is about comparing different products with all their combined raw material and build time.

    Enjoy!
    Seagoon likes this.

  11. #5410
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    275912
    Liked
    81 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQQ2 View Post
    So i decided to make a change in the Advanced Production charts, 1) to fix an error in my chart 2) so it's easier to add all the special industrial buildings that exist so far and the ones that will come later.

    So i moved it over to a Google Docs spread sheet.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfU5irLmqUpdEtwYmE4SWtDeVlXeHI1cHVXRzg5c Gc&usp=sharing

    It will now be sortable, and fixed the column idea i had originally, "Max Build Item Profit / Day", take out how much time it takes to produce the raw materials, if you could make that product all day long how much money you would make. It adds a little more details to some things that are different from the "Profit / Hour" which is about comparing different products with all their combined raw material and build time.

    Enjoy!
    Good job! Just as I thought that if you have spare time milk is the ticket. I will often sit and just do milk when waiting for other things to finish. Thanks for all the hard work that went into this.
    City name: Judyw Player name judyw. Level 70.....Turbines needed....Corporation: Goldfish


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95134
    Last Post: Today, 01:30 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Search tags for this page

big business

,
big business forum games
,

big business game

,
big business game for ipad
,

big business game forum

,
big business ipad achievements
,
incorrigible sweet tooth
,
incorrigible sweet tooth big business
Click on a term to search for related topics.