Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Big Business - game discussion

This is a discussion on Big Business - game discussion within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Folks help me out here! Can one put the taxis in a 5 min loop ie they will go out on their own instead of ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 10341
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: Big Business - game discussion

  1. #481
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    281351
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    78
    Folks help me out here! Can one put the taxis in a 5 min loop ie they will go out on their own instead of me getting glued to the game!!

  2. Ads


  3. #482
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by GsRao View Post
    Folks help me out here! Can one put the taxis in a 5 min loop ie they will go out on their own instead of me getting glued to the game!!
    Wishful thinking

    You have to do it manually.
    GsRao likes this.

  4. #483
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by jekstrom View Post

    I have a good shot if I wake up at 1am to harvest my cocoa beans
    Just completed fish; calendars done ages ago... By my calculations, cacao will be wrapped up and done with 40 minutes to spare....
    GsRao likes this.

  5. #484
    emh
    emh is offline
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    278215
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    36
    Finally completed all red square items. In approx. 6h, the red square construction is completed in my city.
    I am using the farms to produce more rice today, but it probably won't be enough to reach the top 100 for the contest today.

  6. #485
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    266172
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by emh
    Finally completed all red square items. In approx. 6h, the red square construction is completed in my city.
    I am using the farms to produce more rice today, but it probably won't be enough to reach the top 100 for the contest today.
    Nooooooo I don't need the competition!

  7. #486
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    275912
    Liked
    81 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarmagnolia View Post
    Ok, it took way too much diligence but I was able to get 11th in the dried fruit contest. There is no doubt in my mind that the person who got 1st has some fantastic shortcut to get there....I was able to make 40-something pieces....he did 209!! Such a shame that GI doesn't monitor that....
    I got 27th in the dried fruit. I was hoping a lot of people was working on the Russian building so I gave it a shot. And I agree that the top winners are using something than what is legal or spending a boat load of cash. But I'm happy I got 2 silver medals. Now on to more contests. This may take a while to get the 15 required.

  8. #487
    emh
    emh is offline
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    278215
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarmagnolia View Post
    Nooooooo I don't need the competition!
    I only have 12 so far, so probably no real competition for you ;-)

    Btw. I keep getting the error "you need an internet connection..." when I click on the contest tab.
    I have internet connection, and I can visit friends from the app.
    Is there something wrong with the contest? Do you also get that error?

  9. #488
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    266172
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by emh

    I only have 12 so far, so probably no real competition for you ;-)

    Btw. I keep getting the error "you need an internet connection..." when I click on the contest tab.
    I have internet connection, and I can visit friends from the app.
    Is there something wrong with the contest? Do you also get that error?
    Sure do...I just select the friends tab andvthen visit one to make sure I'm connected. I only have 11-ack! Better get moving lol

  10. #489
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    281374
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1
    Have just finished the red square task with a few hours to go. I had the 27/20/22 combination to get with 3 farms, 1 paper mill and 1 ranch so I stored a lot of production buildings, and built 2 extra farms and 1 each more paper mill and ranch. Which I guess it's nice to have, I was hoping to build more of those to ease the bottleneck of production but I'm unlikely to rebuild the rest of my factories in the very near future as I'm also in the process of reducing population to get those two achievements! So far I've got down from 65k to 34k, so still a way to go, but at least now it feels possible!

    I'm also just on the engineers task in the tower, which now I can concentrate on again.

    Does anyone have the tea shop, by the way? Does it look worthwhile?

    First post from a long time browser/lurker/user, thanks for the advice.

  11. #490
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    266172
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Salieri7
    Have just finished the red square task with a few hours to go. I had the 27/20/22 combination to get with 3 farms, 1 paper mill and 1 ranch so I stored a lot of production buildings, and built 2 extra farms and 1 each more paper mill and ranch. Which I guess it's nice to have, I was hoping to build more of those to ease the bottleneck of production but I'm unlikely to rebuild the rest of my factories in the very near future as I'm also in the process of reducing population to get those two achievements! So far I've got down from 65k to 34k, so still a way to go, but at least now it feels possible!

    I'm also just on the engineers task in the tower, which now I can concentrate on again.

    Does anyone have the tea shop, by the way? Does it look worthwhile?

    First post from a long time browser/lurker/user, thanks for the advice.
    It sounds like there was no rhyme or reason to the number of items we needed to produce. I'm annoyed that my amounts were so high...there was no way for me to make 100 fish!

    I didn't buy the tea shop and won't. I recommend the waffle shop (be sure you have at least 2 confectionary plants for the dough making) and the mine. The mine takes no ingredients, you just make stuff for instant income.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95106
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:44 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Search tags for this page

big business

,
big business forum games
,

big business game

,
big business game for ipad
,

big business game forum

,
big business ipad achievements
,
incorrigible sweet tooth
,
incorrigible sweet tooth big business
Click on a term to search for related topics.