Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Big Business - game discussion

This is a discussion on Big Business - game discussion within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Originally Posted by Ken55 Based on calculated output timings and pricing, Furniture Factories & Sawmills are the least profitable. Great! I have both! Just thought ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 10365
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: Big Business - game discussion

  1. #2631
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    285313
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Temecula,ca
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken55 View Post
    Based on calculated output timings and pricing, Furniture Factories & Sawmills are the least profitable. Great! I have both!

    Just thought you guys might want to know the math that went into that silly calculation. (Mind you, I'm retired and do waste a lot of time!)

    Wait till you get there....Happy Easter!

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    Hey Ken,
    I like the furniture and sawmill when I can set the mills and refinery for the 3 hour tasks and get a nightstand out of the varnish and plywood. As an unretired (guy and one who formerly slept) I would set them to end at my lunch and overnight. The timber slab to couch thing is not bad. I feel like a terrible purchase, and it cost me earned cash, was the pharmacy! I have really enjoyed the output of the bakery (apple pie!). The amount of effort I have to put into the apple pie is minimal.

    41 & driving my wife crazy by playing games!
    Ceo nelson, level 62 junkerton

  2. Ads


  3. #2632
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    286136
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarmagnolia View Post

    I know! I have 3 wind turbines...I upgraded to level 2, $11 each. Was super annoyed about it It would be nice if you were able to discover the costs of upgrades BEFORE you buy. It's clear GI operates on the Caveat Emptor presumption!!
    IMHO, it goes beyond Caveat Emptor. The moment we fork out real money to upgrade or whatever, we start a contract with the supplier. It's a basic case of offer-acceptance-contract. Once transacted, and accepted, the offerer has conferred the duty and obligation to maintain and see through that the said transaction is duly honored insofar as to the ability of the offerer.

    That said, and to put things into simple parlance, the Support Team must brush up on their follow-ups.

    'Nuff said....(not a good Easter weekend on FarmLand)

    But then, it's only a game......

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Mission: not spend too much real money ]

  4. #2633
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    281853
    Liked
    41 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Racket View Post
    41 & driving my wife crazy by playing games!
    2 years ahead of you - 43 and driving my wife crazy
    I am Keldubay, which is also the Cityname. Playing from St. Petersburg, Russia

    Level 58 - looking for tools, mainly hammers. Preparing an assault at the Hydro Plant, but need to jear good news on the rulers first

  5. #2634
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    286136
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Havingfun99 View Post

    2 years ahead of you - 43 and driving my wife crazy
    58 and driving myself crazy playing this game.

    My dogs are howling and here I am tapping on my iPad plus watching my time. *sigh*

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    GAB IV likes this.
    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Mission: not spend too much real money ]

  6. #2635
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    286136
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Racket View Post

    Hey Ken,
    I like the furniture and sawmill when I can set the mills and refinery for the 3 hour tasks and get a nightstand out of the varnish and plywood. As an unretired (guy and one who formerly slept) I would set them to end at my lunch and overnight. The timber slab to couch thing is not bad. I feel like a terrible purchase, and it cost me earned cash, was the pharmacy! I have really enjoyed the output of the bakery (apple pie!). The amount of effort I have to put into the apple pie is minimal.

    41 & driving my wife crazy by playing games!
    Good point. I suppose it's all time management based on our individual daily routines. I tend to visit those mega cities and look at what kinds of factories they have and see if those scenarios can fit into my own schedule.

    This is a great game as a time management exercise but then again, emotions get in the way, and egos take over, and most times, because of these factors, everything goes awry.

    Kinda like LIFE....fun, eh?

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Mission: not spend too much real money ]

  7. #2636
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    285313
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Temecula,ca
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Havingfun99 View Post
    2 years ahead of you - 43 and driving my wife crazy
    I guess wives are the same everywhere, my cold war friend. Haha! Hope you have a sense of humor or we are looking at an international incident.
    Ceo nelson, level 62 junkerton

  8. #2637
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    285313
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Temecula,ca
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken55 View Post
    Good point. I suppose it's all time management based on our individual daily routines. I tend to visit those mega cities and look at what kinds of factories they have and see if those scenarios can fit into my own schedule.

    This is a great game as a time management exercise but then again, emotions get in the way, and egos take over, and most times, because of these factors, everything goes awry.

    Kinda like LIFE....fun, eh?

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    Too true!
    Ceo nelson, level 62 junkerton

  9. #2638
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    281853
    Liked
    41 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Racket View Post
    I guess wives are the same everywhere, my cold war friend. Haha! Hope you have a sense of humor or we are looking at an international incident.
    Well, I tend to believe I have a sense of humor, but then again - I AM from Denmark. My wife, on the other side, is from the other side of the iron curtain, and has absolutely no idea of what humor is - or so I tend to believe :-)

    But then again - if we could just get some arms factories in this game, THEN..........
    I am Keldubay, which is also the Cityname. Playing from St. Petersburg, Russia

    Level 58 - looking for tools, mainly hammers. Preparing an assault at the Hydro Plant, but need to jear good news on the rulers first

  10. #2639
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    286136
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    133
    Why do so many top players rely on Confectionary Plants? I always thought Food Plants complement the Farms. Any hints? I want to shift directions whilst I have the coins to do so. Thanks.

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Mission: not spend too much real money ]

  11. #2640
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    275748
    Liked
    162 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western MA, USA
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken55 View Post

    Yeah. My biggest mistake. I bought the Toy Factory early days and I destroyed it for a 33% return. Now, the daily challenges requires me to produce Jigsaws which I don't have the factory for. My mistake.

    Anybody have the Radio Factory? Is it worth it?

    [ Name: Ken55 / City: FarmerLand / Level: 50 / Goal: to spend as little of real money as possible. ]
    Ditto that! I put my toy in WH. Can't get it back bc of pop.today was jigsaw for my daily. Arg!

    [ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
    <record not found>


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95133
    Last Post: Today, 03:16 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Search tags for this page

big business

,
big business forum games
,

big business game

,
big business game for ipad
,

big business game forum

,
big business ipad achievements
,
incorrigible sweet tooth
,
incorrigible sweet tooth big business
Click on a term to search for related topics.