Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Big Business - game discussion

This is a discussion on Big Business - game discussion within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Originally Posted by Lynnwhtd Thanks for the heads up. Collecting 350 gingerbread men is excruciating. Out of 25 I got 11 and the rest were ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 10342
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: Big Business - game discussion

  1. #121
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnwhtd View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Collecting 350 gingerbread men is excruciating. Out of 25 I got 11 and the rest were XP. Anyone else having same problem?
    My ratio is similar - but almost here - 120 to go, with four days to go, so should make it, unless GI decide to remove it from my list with two days to go as they did with an earlier quest.

  2. Ads


  3. #122
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by lavamad View Post
    Thanks for the shot! Looks like I'm going to have to complain to them again... And wait 3 weeks for them to get back to me ah well

    Apparently after the workers you'll need to collect 10 limestone and iron gems you get from visiting friends... I've started my limestone collection... Only 2 more workers to go!
    Thankls for the heads up - will start limestone production.

    For the iron gems - do you have to visit neighbours to get these?

  4. #123
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    273799
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by marsm View Post
    Thankls for the heads up - will start limestone production.

    For the iron gems - do you have to visit neighbours to get these?
    Sorry that should say iron beams, but yes you need to visit neighbours...

    I have around 100 neighbours and i visited them all and i got 3 beams.... well 4 but my game crashed so it didn't save *sigh* so now everytime i get one i go home, close game properly and go back... pain in the but at least i get the beams


    Also if you'd like add me: Lavamad

  5. #124
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    266172
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    370
    How many dump trucks are needed to mine limestone?

    I bit the bullet and used my only 6 pumps...and the answer is just one truck
    Last edited by Sugarmagnolia; 01-21-2013 at 08:08 PM.

  6. #125
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by marsm View Post
    My ratio is similar - but almost here - 120 to go, with four days to go, so should make it, unless GI decide to remove it from my list with two days to go as they did with an earlier quest.
    Done and dusted - and with three days to go... Boom!

  7. #126
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    274063
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131
    I was just wondering if anyone had built the ski resort, and what you need to upgrade it?

  8. #127
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    268729
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankman
    I was just wondering if anyone had built the ski resort, and what you need to upgrade it?
    I completed it. You need 50 gingerbread, 90 candy canes and 70 snow globes. This gets you to level 2. I am currently doing this upgrade. Once I get it finished I will post what is needed for third upgrade.

  9. #128
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    254164
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    3rd upgrade requires 100 gingerbread, 120 snowglobes and 150 candycanes.

  10. #129
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    274063
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131
    Did this happen to anyone else? I wasn't connected to the internet when I built my ski lodge, so the window popped up trying to post to facebook, gave an error saying i needed to be connected to the internet to post to facebook, but I didn't get my reward for completing the ski lodge. I was some xp, gold coin, and 5 city dollars.

    Would it be worth it to contact support over this?

    Thanks

  11. #130
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    266172
    Liked
    19 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankman
    Did this happen to anyone else? I wasn't connected to the internet when I built my ski lodge, so the window popped up trying to post to facebook, gave an error saying i needed to be connected to the internet to post to facebook, but I didn't get my reward for completing the ski lodge. I was some xp, gold coin, and 5 city dollars.

    Would it be worth it to contact support over this?

    Thanks
    Sure. They'll ask you for a screenshot that is impossible to provide and most likely won't get back to for about 3 weeks.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95106
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:44 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Search tags for this page

big business

,
big business forum games
,

big business game

,
big business game for ipad
,

big business game forum

,
big business ipad achievements
,
incorrigible sweet tooth
,
incorrigible sweet tooth big business
Click on a term to search for related topics.