Don't worry about complex operation; Zombie Boom is first personal game. You just tap the screen to throwing weapons (if you have accumulated enough coins to buy props would be more brilliant). Whenever your pre-judge is right and tapping is timely, numerous zombies will turn into a pool of green blood. It stands to reason that some dilapidated walls will appear in game scene to make some trouble to players. So,"0" is a "normal" result.
* Chain reaction, serial explosions
* Different from other zombie game, a bit of cute and strange
* Zombie movement speed is different in every stage, from simple to difficult
* Each stage is a separate story and own requests, the player needs to respond to flexible barrier and complex terrain
* Refreshing stage is random; task sequence for each player will be different
* 8 categories of achievements push the envelope