Look what i got!
Have anybody heard something about it?
I know games of Game Insight (like Paradise Island) and played Mystery Manor on Facebook . Seems interesting.
"Mystery Manor is a horror-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by insane people, evil monsters and scary ghosts you’ll have to solve logic puzzles, find hidden objects and unlock new rooms. Mystery Manor is a huge play-universe, constantly updated with new quests, puzzles and events. This is the 1st Hidden Objects genre game that has no ending, because new cool stuff will be added permanently.Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Some great features:
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- Multiple hidden objects and mini-games
- Pinch to zoom to better search for the hard-to-find hidden objects
- Find yourself in the world of pure insanity!
- Search for the objects in different modes
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending spooky gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Frequent events, time-limited offers, and contests
- Absolutely FREE"
copyed from iPad world