Hello everyone. We’re delighted to announce that yesterday we uploaded the new version of Iron Wars. We hope it will become available for downloading in a short time.
Today the new version of Iron Wars for iPhone/iPad has become available in App Store.
What’s new in version 1.3
- network game via Bluetooth support;
- enabled a gaming social network "OpenFeint";
- an immense amount of achievements, both local and online;
- possibility to share your achievements with friends in twitter and facebook;
- fixed bugs in the network game between iPhone/iPad and Mac OS X;
What’s planned in version 1.4
- new locations addition;
- new characters addition;
- new sound effects addition;
- new weapon addition;
- and also a few surprises…
Download: App Store
Last edited by AppMania; 04-28-2011 at 09:16 AM.
We’re delighted to announce that Iron Wars now is available not only for iPhone, iPad and Mac but also for Windows.
Now you can easily play it on all three platforms. Imagine, you’re launching Iron Wars on your ordinary Windows PC and your friend is launching it on his iPhone or iPad, and you can easily play against each other in the same network.
Believe me, this is amazing.
We really hope this will suit your taste.
Download iPhone/iPad version: link
Download Mac version: link
Download Windows version: link
Last edited by AppMania; 04-28-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Looks like fighting round blobs......
“It is a paradox that every dictator has climbed to power on the ladder of free speech. Immediately on attaining power each dictator has suppressed all free speech except his own.”
iPad - 64G - WiFi - 3G
iPad2 - 64G - WiFi - 3G