I reached level 45 without ever spending a dime. I have more in-game gold then I know what to do with, even with the Infinity Blade!
Graphics are horrible???!?? Compared to WHAT?
What game on the iPad has significantly better graphics than this game?
You can't go comparing it against console or PC games, if you want a decent comparison, go against a PSP, DS, or Android game. The graphics are pretty damn good for the platform.
I think you are expecting too much.
Infinity Blade Spoilers
* It's a stupid game, I have to constantly remind myself to stop playing it. LOL. Nearly killed the god king when I was at Level 15, Bloodline 4. Finally got to kill him for the first time when I was in Level 22, Bloodline 6.
Warning: Spoilers ahead
* Spoiler One: When you inflict about 25% damage on the god king, he then gives you the option of joining him, or to continue to fight with him. If you choose to join him, the game ends, showing the credits, and then resets back to the start of the fight with the god king. I suspect this alternate ending is in preparation for an add-in later.
* Spoiler Two: When you inflict about 50% damage on the god king, the view changes, so that you will be looking mainly at your back, blocking a good deal of the view of the god king. 'Daya'.
* Spoiler Three: When you inflict about 75% damage on the god king, he pushes you off to fight in the main hall, instead of around his throne.
* Spoiler Four: When you finally get to kill the god king, the end credits show up, and there is a cut scene after the end credits which show that the god king is actually an extra terrestrial, which is probably what he meant when he kept alluding to about greater threats than him. Again, this maybe a prelude to a future add-in. Then the whole game recycles again back to the start, but you get to keep your level, inventory, etc.
Apple iPad 16GB 3G