Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

LEGO Harry Potter game

This is a discussion on LEGO Harry Potter game within the iPad Games forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Originally Posted by Bernadette Originally Posted by BrennB Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 596
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: LEGO Harry Potter game

  1. #421
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    84857
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennB
    Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy
    How do swipe the expiliarmus charm or get finished with the duel.....it is driving me crazy
    Me too! Malfoy seems just a bit too far away to get hit. Meanwhile that stupid statue keeps catching me. Please help!
    Danielle

  2. Ads


  3. #422
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    29366
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennB
    Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy
    How do swipe the expiliarmus charm or get finished with the duel.....it is driving me crazy
    Me too! Malfoy seems just a bit too far away to get hit. Meanwhile that stupid statue keeps catching me. Please help!
    Danielle
    You can't shoot Malfoy in that bit.
    You have to run around and manoeuvre him so that the statues fall on him.

  4. #423
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    85501
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Help!! I can't get past the basilisk at the end of year 2, Lego hp. Every time I raise the barriers at the end of the tunnels, he just plows through them and doesn't lose any life/hearts. Any suggestions?

  5. #424
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    29366
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmhollands View Post
    Help!! I can't get past the basilisk at the end of year 2, Lego hp. Every time I raise the barriers at the end of the tunnels, he just plows through them and doesn't lose any life/hearts. Any suggestions?
    Yep.
    Knocking through the barriers just makes it unconscious for a few seconds, you then need to pop out from behind the barrier and shoot it up a bit.

  6. #425
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    85919
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19
    Hi! Can someone help? I'm in year 2, trying to collect the 5th scarab beetle for the skele-gro potion. I've stopped all the posts from coming out, but can't get on the broom. I'm stuck in the courtyard. Help!

    Thanks!

    Edited: I figured it out!
    Last edited by Rin68nyr; 08-07-2011 at 10:13 PM.

  7. #426
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    85940
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ozisim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmhollands View Post
    Help!! I can't get past the basilisk at the end of year 2, Lego hp. Every time I raise the barriers at the end of the tunnels, he just plows through them and doesn't lose any life/hearts. Any suggestions?
    Yep.
    Knocking through the barriers just makes it unconscious for a few seconds, you then need to pop out from behind the barrier and shoot it up a bit.
    Thank you so much! I have been stuck on this for 3 days.

  8. #427
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    85472
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    How do you finish the Hogsmead level in year 3? I've been playing it for days and I've destroyed everything I can find but I'm still stuck halfway through the tunnel. What am I missing?

    Thanks!!!

  9. #428
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    84857
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ozisim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette View Post

    How do swipe the expiliarmus charm or get finished with the duel.....it is driving me crazy
    Me too! Malfoy seems just a bit too far away to get hit. Meanwhile that stupid statue keeps catching me. Please help!
    Danielle
    You can't shoot Malfoy in that bit.
    You have to run around and manoeuvre him so that the statues fall on him.
    Boy, I must be dense or something, but I run around like a madman and Draco stays in the same spot with his back to me and I cannot get that statue to crossover and thump on his side of the table. I cannot cross the middle of the table, and the statue always stays on my side.

    If I somehow manage to kill Malfoy this way, it will only be because he was bored to death.

    Danielle

  10. #429
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    29366
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by kiracarey View Post
    How do you finish the Hogsmead level in year 3? I've been playing it for days and I've destroyed everything I can find but I'm still stuck halfway through the tunnel. What am I missing?

    Thanks!!!
    Where exactly are you stuck?
    Can you take a screen capture?
    (power button + square button will put a screen cap in your saved pictures)

  11. #430
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    29366
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ozisim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Me too! Malfoy seems just a bit too far away to get hit. Meanwhile that stupid statue keeps catching me. Please help!
    Danielle
    You can't shoot Malfoy in that bit.
    You have to run around and manoeuvre him so that the statues fall on him.
    Boy, I must be dense or something, but I run around like a madman and Draco stays in the same spot with his back to me and I cannot get that statue to crossover and thump on his side of the table. I cannot cross the middle of the table, and the statue always stays on my side.

    If I somehow manage to kill Malfoy this way, it will only be because he was bored to death.

    Danielle
    You are at a different place in the battle.
    First you need to shoot malfoy till he conjures the statue and calls Crabbe and Goyle up. Once you beat Crabbe and Goyle, then you can levitate the statue out of the way.
    Then Malfoy retreats to the back out of reach and starts trying to smash you with the statue. This is where I figure you are up to... Pls let me know if I'm wrong.
    What you need to do now is wait till the statue is on the ground and shoot it as many times as you can before Malfoy levitates it again... You will need to do this more than a couple of times. The statue gets destroyed and Malfoy jumps the gap and starts hurling fireballs.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome LEGO iPad stand
    By Purpleorchid in forum iPad DIY
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:36 AM
  2. Scene It? Harry Potter iPad App Launched Today
    By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 08:31 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:47 PM
  4. DIY LEGO iPad Stands
    By Brad Groux in forum iPad DIY
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. Noah's Lego iPad Stand
    By bskalexis in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 05:48 PM

Search tags for this page

hogsheads
,
lego harry potter hogsmead
,
lego harry potter ipad hogsmeade
,

lego harry potter ipad walkthrough

,

lego harry potter year 3 walkthrough ipad

,
pursuing peter pettigrew ipad walkthrough
,
red brick
,
stuck at the part with fred and george on lego harry 2 on ipad
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread