I need to do 21 things (taps, button press, mouse clicks) to
continue browsing from my iPad to my desktop PC in my office.
Can anybody tell me how to do it quicker ?
iPad to PC:
1. tap the address bar
2. select all
4. close the safari browser
5. open notes
6. tap it
8. get the keyboard out of the way
9. tap mail icon
10. tap the + sign
11. select the contact (my mailadress on my PC)
12. tap send (and wait for "sent" sound)
13. tap delete
14. tap "are you sure"
15. close notes
16. powerdown iPad
1. doubleclick outlook
2. press "send/receive all" icon
3. goto inbox
4. open that mail from the iPad
5. click on the link in the mail
And what is the number of things todo for going from PC to iPad ?