That is doing its best to go "green". One of the items it is trying to eliminate is the Sunday bulletin. Just to print the bulletin costs at least US$20,000 per year--not including staff time to prepare the bulletin.
What I would like to happen on this project:
1. When you sit in your pew and open your iPad, the bulletin will be available for viewing.
2. You can press on any quoted scripture and go immediately to that passage.
3. You can tap on any hymn and go immediately to that page in the hymnal
3. For any of the announcements
A. For prayer requests for parishoners, you can click on their name and find out about them
B. For church events, you can tap on the event name, and find out about the event, date and time, cost, and if RSVP required, automatically send an email confirming your attendance and how many tickets needed.
C. To see the church calendar, or determine availability for church facilities, etc, auto open request
4. To send messages to the ministerial staff auto open a request
5. To find out more information on what the choir is singing, or about the church, click on offertory, or prelude, or postlude, etc.
The digitizing and ipadizing my church's Sunday bulletin is my project. Anybody have any ideas?