Hi, For those who like to have a secret private folder to hold their private files, I recommend the EverReader Pro. It is not like other password protect folder apps; it's much better, more convenient, more efficient, more functional. It's basically a file reader (can view all sort of file type including MS office docs) plus simple file creating capability (e.g., text file), but no editing on office doc. I found using iTunes File sharing to transfer files from mac to the app is the most convenient, fast, and direct way than others' wi-fi web store/transfer route. AS for private folder function, this app provides two pw/pc protections (you can use either or both): first, you can set pw/pc to open the app, or second, there is a "Private" folder built-in and you can set a passcode to lock it (this way you can allow others use this app, but disallow them to enter and view anything in your "Private" folder. And it's FREE! (The only bug thing I am still not sure about is: there is a "orientation lock" in the setting with default "OFF". But I seemed not able to change from landscape to portrait; maybe it suppose to read doc in landscape mode? Not sure. or ... Any idea?)
i have an idea for a new feature for the ipad or iphone camera app but i'm not a developer. Anyone know if apple is in the business of buying ideas from people?
I am just say about of company Fusion techware that has developers who have built a number of iPhone Apps including Top featured apps like home section, music section , games section,vedio.
Iphone/Ipod just launched new app directories for both iOS and Android, and more apps... For Futher Information got to site:
Magic Yum-Yum - fun family puzzle game. Playing with my kido - she's laughing so hard)
App Store - Magic Yum-Yum
Do you have any idea what is the App from 58th second of iPad Mini's commercial? In case, it's not StockTouch.
Here's the link to the 58th sec.: youtube.com/watch?v=qL0UlqpfuQc&t=0m58s
Want to share with you such apps as:
1. Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
2. Flimby, all-in-one Social Toolbox. For microblogging, URL sharing or sharing content over the Web.
3. StumbleUpon is the easiest way to discover new and interesting things from across the Web.
4. Pandora radio is a personalized radio service that streams music on your phone.
5. Opera Mini - fast, most cost-efficient web-browser for your iOS device.
6. Waze is a fun, community-based traffic & navigation app.
7. Pocket is the best way to save and view articles, videos and more.
8. Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city.
9. Funny Top Cat is an arcade-style flying game, good timekiller.
10. Temple Run is one of the most popular casual games for me.
And all these apps are free)
My daughter and I have been playing with Talking Tom Cat, FaceGoo, and MotoSikeO quite a bit.
I have a ton of favorite apps here.
TuneIn Radio Pro - record and stream Internet radio
Plants vs. Zombies HD - best game ever!
Peepometer - gorgeous hand crafted weather app
Paper - drawing/art app
Turntable.fm - interactive social music app
Action Movie FX - add fun effects to videos
Aviary - great photo editor
Bump - tap devices together to transfer photos, videos, contacts, etc. Also available: Bump Games, Bump Pay
Chameleon Clock - nice clock app
Speed Test - test the speed of your Internet connection
Smart Office 2 - all in one office suite
Just a few great apps for you to download onto your iPad!
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user
"winter forest I" and "winter forest II" for kids
Check out the 'Am I Hairy App'. It can be found on iphone downloads but still uploaded onto ipad. It works out whether you are the hairiest male or female on earth by calculating how many hairs are on your head. Very funny app...my kids cant stop playing it.