App Store still does not work (always loading). itunes on the ipad also
does not load. Other programs that use the internet, such as TED videos, have no issues.
Here is a partial list of everything I have tried over the past several days:
- tried holding both buttons for full restart many times over.
- tried signing out and signing in of Apple ID many times over
- tried reset all settings with restart several times
- tried erase all content and settings with restart at least three times
- tried connecting when connected to itunes on desktop (Desktop connects to itunes - ipad won't load App Store or itunes)
- tried turning off all firewall security on DSL router
- tried resetting all internet settings again
- tried resetting router (factory reset) and reconfiguring connection from scratch
- updated ipad os through itunes on desktop
- tried changing the broadcast channel of the router
- contacted Apple twice
App store icon shows that there are three (now four) notifications (which is new), but
still does not load. itunes also still refuses to load.
At a complete loss and the provided links on the apple community website have not offered any new
solutions apart from throwing the device out a window.
What is the next step to get this annoying problem resolved?
Currently frustrated and disappointed with product, but appreciative of possible solutions.