....convert my church's pictorial directory into an interfacable (for lack of a better word) application. Here is what I need:
1. I have a pictorial directory with a lot of members photos. I want to be able to press on a photo and bring up that member's information such as their address, telephone #, email.
2. I want to be able to send an email when I press on the member's posted email.
3. I want to be able to update that member's information, for example, being able to add that member's birthday, and being reminded by the app when their birthday arrives.
4. I want to be able to add a new photo when a new member joins the church and then be able to add their data with the photo and have the church's database updated with the information.
5. I want to update photo and data when information indicates a change is required for the member.
6. I want a category called "friends" of the church being able to upload their information.
Nice to have: 7. When I click on a telephone # in the directory, my iPhone will call them.
Nice to have: 8. I want this app available on Android systems too.
My church has an initiative that encourages its members to think 'green'--we recycle and we try to think of alternatives to using paper and other physical resources that end up in landfills. Having an app like this one will start us on the way to not printing off a 30page book with pictures, etc. on an annual basis.
I'm also trying to figure out how we can make our church bulletins electronically provided like ebooks. This app would enable a worshiper to click on links such as Bible versus, and the scripture is pulled into view OR click on a Hymn Page and the Hymn pulls into view.
Please contact me if you are able to help me develop an app that will meet these requirements. There will be some development money available. Thank you.