I haven't gotten iFitness for the iPad yet (still trying to get an iPad) but I am a long-time iFitness user and it is an app that I wouldn't live without.
Here are a list of my favorite options from the iFitness app:
- Pick an area of the body for a complete listing of exercises
- Each exercise gives written directions and pictures. For some, videos are available that show proper technique
- Track your performance by entering weight, reps, sets.
- See past workouts and a chart of performance for a particular exercise
- Set timers (many to choose from) if you want a certain amount of recovery time between sets.
If you have any questions about the app, please let me know.