App for logging workouts?
This is a discussion on App for logging workouts? within the iPad Apps forums, part of the iPad App Store category; I haven't gotten iFitness for the iPad yet (still trying to get an iPad) but I am a long-time iFitness user and it is an ...
iFitness is Great
I haven't gotten iFitness for the iPad yet (still trying to get an iPad) but I am a long-time iFitness user and it is an app that I wouldn't live without.
Here are a list of my favorite options from the iFitness app:
- Pick an area of the body for a complete listing of exercises
- Each exercise gives written directions and pictures. For some, videos are available that show proper technique
- Track your performance by entering weight, reps, sets.
- See past workouts and a chart of performance for a particular exercise
- Set timers (many to choose from) if you want a certain amount of recovery time between sets.
If you have any questions about the app, please let me know.
08-10-2010 09:18 AM
Fat secret is good, diet and exercise and it's free
Recently purchased iFitness for iPad and it's great! Awesome routines, logging, it syncs with my PC and the fact that you can watch videos on almost all of the exercises to see how they're done is awesome! I highly recommend this app.
Search tags for this page
best exercise log apps ipad
best workout log app for ipad
exercise log for ipad
how to keep up with clients workouts on ipad
ipad workout log
what is best app for logging workouts on ipad
workout log for ipad
workout tracking apps for ipad
Click on a term to search for related topics.